Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The EA Reference is

...a place where you can go and get insights on current events and various thoughts that run through the mind of Eman Agpalza.

Hello and welcome to my new blog! I've moved from my previous chick'n-lovin blog.

On this blog, I'll be primarily talking about Public Relations (PR) issues I see in the media and everywhere around me. If you don't know me yet, I'm a second year student at Red River College of Applied Arts, Science and Technology (RRC) in the Creative Communications program, majoring in PR.

I will also be talking about and identifying various editing issues in print and online media; I'm a firm believer of accuracy and attention to detail. In order to be a professional in the communications industry, one must try to avoid mistakes - or not be afraid to make them.

Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment